Our parents and their skills with the current technology doesn’t exactly fit like gloves. Whenever we think about parents and texting, we know that it doesn’t match in the same sentence. But sometimes, they happen to make a surprising comeback, in a way we never really expected.
Most of the texts I’ve received from my dad have been the forwarded greetings or jokes, but then there are these fathers, who just take savage creativity to a whole new level. These dads don’t just send random forward funny messages, but they have mastered the art of texting. They would probably be great wingmen as well, if only they weren’t so busy making fun of you.
Anyway, here are some awesome dad texts that are absolutely savage.
1. The dad who took the joke too far.
He didn’t give a shit about the poor boy being scared. He’s getting his own fun out of it.
2. The dad who makes midnight snacks.
And who would say ‘no’ to midnight snacks? Or you might also discover a new tongue twister along with it.
3. The dad who didn’t care about his job.
But he wouldn’t mind cheering his son to murder somebody, probably.
4. The dad who wants his son to be equally savage.
If only my dad sees this.
5. The dad who hacks phones just to make a joke.
And makes wonderful Sci-Fi movies references as well.
6. The dad who is simply cool.
I’ve never seen a father encourage his kid actually to drink and party. It’s always the opposite.
7. The dad who’s setting the priorities straight.
I don’t even think he read anything other than the donuts message.
8. The dad who knows you quite well.
So there’s no way you can fool him.
9. The dad who makes dirty jokes as well.
Uhhh! I wouldn’t want to have this conversation… EVER!
10. The dad who has the worst dad jokes
But I won’t deny, this made me laugh.
11. The dad who is so cryptic.
It’s almost impossible to reach out to him.
12. The dad who was a bit too honest.
Do you ever wonder how your parents speak about you? Don’t even try to find out.
13. The dad who is passive-aggressive.
Well, it’s what they say… “Curiosity kills the cat.“.
14. The dad who has an awesome sense of humor.
I didn’t see that coming.
15. The dad who actually believes you.
Or he knows that your nerd ass won’t be anywhere near drugs ever.
16. The dad who makes his own abbreviations.
Isn’t that so cool?
17. The dad who says it how it is.
Because the possibility of a dragon is more likely to happen than a normal girlfriend.